Free Shipping within Australia. We Ship Worldwide.
Organic Matcha Chai Latte mix – Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea and Chai Spices – 100g
This Matcha tea is a unique blend of rejuvenating matcha and detoxifying chai spices. We have combined ceremonial grade matcha green tea with chai spices like cinnamon, cardamom, clove, ginger, anise star – all in powder form, all organic and natural. No artificial colors or flavors added. Designed, crafted and blended in Sydney, Australia – this is potent, healing and cleansing matcha tea that will feel invigorating and satisfying. The best that nature has to offer!
Matcha Chai Latte – Ceremonial Matcha combined with Chai Spices
This creative matcha which combines natures goodness, healing and reinvigorating powers in matcha tea and chai spices such as cardomon, cinnamon, ginger, clove and ground anise star. These spices are traditionally known to have body cleansing, detoxifying and resistance building effects. Matcha is highly potent in antioxidants and may rejuvenate body cells and even assist with curing degenerative mental and physical diseases. Matcha also contains caffeine but does not give jitters like coffee due to the presence of l-theanine that has calming effect. The combination of matcha with chai spices is a match made in heaven for your mind, body and soul.
Matcha Chai Latte Recipe
Enjoy hot and delicious Organic Matcha Chai Latte at home with this simple recipe.
- Pinnacle Matcha – Matcha Chai Latte mix – 1 heaped teaspoon
- Hot water – 80 degrees Celsius (175 degrees Fahrenheit) – 50 ml
- Milk – frothed or steamed – 150 ml – 200 ml (three quarter cup)
How to make
- Sift or put this matcha powder into a cup.
- Pour hot water (80 degree C or 175 degree F) into the cup.
- Tip: Cup with wide base is preferred as it gives enough space for proper whisking and there is less risk of the cup tipping over. Japanese tea ceremonies use Chawan bowls to drink Matcha tea. These are wide and do not have handles. At home, any cup or glass with wide based is good to use.
- Whisk or mix vigorously until there are no lumps and uniform mixture is formed.
- Add warm, frothed or steamed milk and serve
This café style luxurious matcha latte can be prepared in 5 mins. It is smooth, refreshing, healthy and rejuvenating.
- Further enhance your experience with a sprinkle of this matcha powder or cocoa powder
- You can use any additional sweetener of choice like stevia, rapadura sugar, maple syrup
If you are new to matcha, start with our frequently asked questions blog. Find out how is matcha made by reading our Tencha blog.
For bulk inquiries, please contact us.
|Dimensions||13 × 22 × 2.5 cm|
There are no reviews yet.