Free Shipping within Australia. We Ship Worldwide.
Pinnacle Matcha – Quality Without Compromise, Sourced Sustainably
Pinnacle Matcha (TM) is owned by Pinnacle Consultants Pty Ltd, a Sydney based company, founded in 2000. We have recently forayed into sourcing and supplying the most premium quality Japanese matcha green tea. After extensive market research and testing several products, we found that most matcha powders sold in the market are either poor quality (evident from texture or taste) or mixed with artificial additives to reduce costs. So we decided to source and supply only the purest and premium form of matcha, direct from Japan, grown in a sustainable way. The following things in our pure matcha products ensure that our customers get only the best quality.
- The tea plants are shade grown for at least 20 days before harvesting. This enhances chlorophyll content within the leaves used to produce matcha, packing them with maximum amount of antioxidants – up to 137 times more than in some green teas.
- The leaves are hand-picked, steamed, air dried and granite stone ground, ensuring the most natural and contamination free process. No artificial drying equipment is used, just to speed up the process.
- The matcha powder is ground to 1 to 20 micron in size which makes it easier to consume when mixed with water and hence get the utmost health benefits without wastage.
- Our matcha manufacturing process is ISO 22000:2005 certified by International Standards Organisation.
- Pure matcha products are certified organic by JAS-OCIA, USDA, EU-BIO, CANADA-BIO.
- HACCP certified to ensure there is no contamination.
- All our pure matcha products have been certified by ‘Rainforest Alliance’ because our growers use sustainable ways to grow and nurture Green Tea plants.
In addition to pure matcha products, we have also created world’s first 100% organic matcha blend – Matcha Chai Latte. This is a unique combination of rejuvenating and healing ceremonial grade matcha with detoxifying and immunity boosting Indian Chai spices such as cinnamon, clove, ginger star anise and cardamom. All natural, crafted, blended and packaged in Sydney, Australia. Must try this out.
If you are new to matcha, please read our blog on ‘Frequently asked questions‘. To understand how matcha is actually made, refer to our blog on ‘Tencha’, that explains the process of making Tencha leaves, which is then converted into matcha tea. And we also have some recipes so you can make matcha part of your daily healthy routine, such as matcha latte.